Noble Mineral deficiencies are not always associated with a soil deficiency.
We can be deficient of select minerals from exposure to many other products, drugs and chemicals.
Here are a few examples:
- Certain food preservatives can leach Molybdenum, Silver and Platinum
- High protein can displace copper
- Fluoride will displace Iodine
- Antacids can prevent cobalt conversions to B-12
- Certain sodas will strip Magnesium
Delivering Noble Mineral Nutrition for Health
Enhancing the Nutritional Benefits of Plants
By placing much needed noble minerals in our lab-tested soils, the herbs and vegetables are enhanced with these minerals as they grow, therefore making it safe for humans to consume. We have created lab tested, natural food products from these herbs and vegetables to help combat many of the diseases associated with deficiencies. Learn more about our products here.